I finally succeeded in catching some of Matty's smiles on camera! He is turning into a very smiley boy. He is especially happy after eating and having his diapers changed. When we have him on the changing table, if we put our faces close to his and talk to him, he will usually reward us with some big smiles. You should hear the ridiculous baby talk that comes out of Juan and I in order to coax smiles from him!
Here are some smiley face pictures, as well as some other funny faces captured when I wasn't fast enough to catch him smiling.
I think we have the very same striped onesie. So funny with the smiles! And we know about the grouchiness that comes out with tummy-time. Josh hates it! Glad to see you are all doing so well! We miss you,
3 comments:
what a cutie! I love the googly eyes. :)
Hey! Love the blog, so fun to see him grow. The tummy time video was awesome. Miss you guys and eating cheese in your honor Em.
Love you,
naomi
I think we have the very same striped onesie. So funny with the smiles! And we know about the grouchiness that comes out with tummy-time. Josh hates it! Glad to see you are all doing so well! We miss you,
Amy, Kevin and Josh
Post a Comment