Matty is turning into quite a little charmer. He really turned it on during his doctor's appt - the doctor's comment was "If he's this happy when he's sick, I can't imagine what he's like when he's feeling good!". Of course Juan and I are very smitten with him. The conversation around our house goes something like this these days "Can you believe how cute he is???", "Wow, he is really, really, cute.", "Look, he's doing something cute again!", "That is SOOOO cute!!". He is going to think his name is "cute" before too long.
Here are some pictures to prove the cuteness...
Having my diaper changed is fun!
In front of our neighbor's azalea bush
At his first Rice baseball game - go Owls!
Hmmm...that camera looks like a good toy!
What? You won't let me play with the camera?
Fine, I'll play with my feet then.
It's all good...
1 comment:
He is more adorable every time we check the blog! Sorry to hear he has been struggling with the cough--that's no fun! Hope we get to see you guys before too long. We miss you!
Amy, Kevin and Josh
Post a Comment